Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Notification 2022
bankofbaroda.in recruitment 2022
Good news for a new job for Indian job seekers. Bank of Baroda has published a recruitment notice. Branch Manager will be appointed as per official notification. Permanent residents of any state living in India will get the opportunity to work here. All male and female job seekers are eligible to apply here. If you are interested in getting a job here, you can find out more about the job below.
|Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Post Name||Branch Receivables Manager|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||25th March 2022|
|End Date Of Online Application||14th April 2022|
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Post Name
Here Branch Receivables manager will be appointed.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
A total of 159 branch Receivables managers will be appointed. For More Details Download the official notice given below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
The salary will be 22,500/- to 57,500/- rupees per month.
BankOfBaroda.in Recruitment 2022 Qualifications
Candidates who wish to apply for the post should have educational qualification Certificate / Degree of Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate qualification from any recognised institution in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Work Experience
Minimum 2 Years of overall work experience out of which One (1) year of experience should be in Collection Profile with Banks / NBFCs /
Financial Institutions and related industries in India
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Job seekers who wish to apply for branch Receivables manager post must be between 23 and 35 years of age.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Online Application Fees
Applicants who wish to apply for the job will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 600 / – for general and OBC and Rs. 150 / – for SC, ST, Women and persons with disabilities while applying online. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking etc.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022 How To Apply Online
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Careers-> Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other documents related to their eligibility. Please refer to Annexure II regarding scanning of photograph & signature and upload of documents.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates shall also be required to submit supporting documents such as Date of Birth Proof, Graduation Certificate, Other Certifications, Experience Letter (any document which substantiates relevant experience), Document showing Break up of CTC, Latest Salary Slip (e.g. Jan 2022/ Feb 2022), etc. at the time of submitting the online application form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or any other selection method.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a particular ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 25th March 2022
- End Date for Online Application : 14th April 2022
|For More Jobs Update|
Note : We present to you the latest job updates based solely on official notifications from various government and non-government organizations. We do not provide any kind of job ourselves.(alert-warning)